Process Serving for members of the public.
To obtain a quote and proceed to have your family court or general court documents served you will need to complete a simple registration.
Please read the following articles to gain information on what is required prior to Registering, https://www.australegroup.com.au/process-serving
Process Servers are not able to give legal advice
It is important to understand that you will be directly connected to a professional Process Server who will serve your documents. They are not affiliated with any Law Firms and cannot give you legal advice, they are purely there to deliver court documents and ensure they are correctly served.
It is your responsibility to instruct the Process Server.
Points to take into consideration
- Ensure you have the correct address for the person being serviced, this is important because you will be paying for the agent to attend this address.
- Also, the price is determined by the service address and any additional addresses will require a new quote to be performed.
- An electronic copy of the documents would need to be uploaded to the job at the time of accepting quotes, the Process Server will need these to complete the Acknowledgment of Service and to gain any other information about the person being served.
- Please include a photo of the person being served. This can be uploaded once the quote has been completed.
In the notes area of the quote include any information that is relevant to the person being served.
Important information such as
- are they expecting the documents
- will they resist being served
- where they work
- work address
- working hours
- make and colour of their car